Premium addons for Elementor comes packed full with features, is translation ready, and includes over 55 widgets. There is both a free and premium version as well as an option to purchase a lifetime license.
They are self proclaimed to be the “most innovative”; whether or not they are is for you to decide.
Let’s dive in to the features.
Premium Addons For Elementor Feature List
Let’s explore some of the features a bit further.
There are several animation widgets including, but not limited to countdowns, flip box, Lottie files, parallax, progress bars and color transitions.
They also have excellent hover effects like preview window and ihover. These seem to be rather unique to this plugin.
Preview window widget allows you to display extra information on hover in a less distracting way. You can see a live example of it here.
I-hover Widget allows you to create interactive image based banners, blurbs, and call-to-actions which include heading, icon, and description with impressive interactive hover effects. Check out a live example of it here.
Change the color on scroll with subtle background transitions between sections. This is a powerful visual cue that tells your readers they’ve moved on to the next section.
This plugin comes packed full of social elements including chat, feeds and reviews.
Provide an easy way for your users to communicate with you using a chat bubble via Facebook or WhatsApp.
Embed social feeds from one or all of the four networks included; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Behance. These are highly customizable.
Embed your FB posts with Facebook feeds. Here are some of the features:
- Unlimited FB accounts in one place
- Limit the number of posts and characters
- Show or hide each aspect of the post including thumbnail, avatar, date, etc…
- List or masonry style
- Fully customizable
- RTL translation ready
Create a gallery like experience and increase your followers using the Instagram feed widget. Here are some of the features:
- Filter your feed by tags
- Display your profile or hashtag feeds
- 7 interactive hover effects
- Open in a lightbox or redirect to Instagram
- Select posts and number of columns
- Full control over styling
The Twitter feed widget has more customization options than any other plugin available.
- Show unlimited accounts
- Mix and match accounts and hashtags in one place
- Limit the number of tweets and characters
- Choose between list and masonry
- Customize your styling to match your brand
- RTL translation ready
Provide social proof by importing reviews from your favorite social networks including Google, Yelp, or Facebook. Improve you SEO and click through rate with rating schema output.
GMB listing review features:
- Show up to 5 reviews with free Google API key
- Decide which ones to show by star rating (i.e. show only 5 star reviews)
- Decide which information to show or hide (place info, name, date, star rating, etc…)
- Replace default Google place image with a custom one
- Customize all styling to match your brand
Adding Facebook reviews has never been easier. No need for apps or access tokens. This is all done via a single login. Simply login to Facebook and select the page you want to import the reviews from and you’re done!
Show off your best Yelp reviews by selecting a minimum rating. If you only want to show 5 star reviews you can do that.
Create a visual experience with many media elements including, hotspots, image accordions, image comparisons, graphs and charts.
This plugin includes a template library, is modular (good for performance), and has cross domain copy and paste.
Rather than starting from scratch you begin with a well designed template and customize it to your liking.
Premium addons for Elementor allows you to build sophisticated websites with minimum effort. It comes with an abundance of features and a template library to get you started. If you’re not convinced you can try the free version of the plugin first. Download it directly from the WordPress repository.